Saturday 21 April 2012

Best Quotes By Ayn Rand








" Learn to value yourself, which means: 
To fight for your happiness "

- Quote by Ayn Rand

"A building has integrity just like a man. And just as seldom.
"


  - Quote by Ayn Rand



A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.


- Quote by Ayn Rand


A desire presupposes the possibility of action to achieve it; action presupposes a goal which is worth achieving.


- Quotes by Ayn Rand
 


Force and mind are opposites;
 morality ends where a gun begins.


- Quote by Ayn Rand


God... a being whose only definition is that he is beyond man's power to conceive.


- Quote by Ayn Rand
 



Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one's values.


- Quote by Ayn Rand


I don't build in order to have clients. 
I have clients in order to build.


- Quote by Ayn Rand
 



I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.


 - Quote by Ayn rand



If any civilization is to survive, it is the morality of altruism that men have to reject.

                                - Quote by Ayn rand




“I could die for you. But I couldn't, and wouldn't, live for you.”
 
― A quote by Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead
“Freedom : To ask nothing. To expect nothing. 
To depend on nothing.”

― A quote by Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

No comments:

Post a Comment